The Auto Sunday is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Having one of the best pressure washers for cars will make your life easier than ever. With it, you no longer have to clean your car with a bucket of mild soapy water and soft wash mitts. Or, trips to the car wash will become rare.
Keeping your car clean at all times is vital to the overall health of your vehicle. But sometimes, maintaining a clean car is not as easy as it sounds, especially when you are busy like a bee.
In times like this, you need something that will help you accomplish your task faster and easier just like a pressure washer.
A pressure washer is a high-pressure mechanical sprayer that is used to remove mold, grime, dust, mud, and dirt from surfaces. With it, it will only take minutes to clean your car.
What is even better is that these pressure washers are not only for cars. You can also use it to clean your house, especially in removing stubborn dirt and stains.
There are different kinds of pressure washers: hydraulic, diesel engine, gasoline engine, and electric motor. So, which one should you get? What are the top brands of pressure washers today?
Keep on reading to find out.
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #1: Sun Joe SPX3000
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Number one on our list of the best pressure washers for cars is the Sun Joe SPX3000. It comes with a 1,800-watt electric motor that delivers a water flow rate of 1.76 gallons per minute.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 also has a 4.5-amp motor, giving it superb cleaning power. In addition, this machine can deliver pressure as high as 2,030 PSI, high enough to clean dirty surfaces easily.
Furthermore, it also sports a Total Stop System (TSS) trigger feature too. This is a safety feature that automatically turns off the machine once your finger is removed from the trigger.
It also comes with five spray tips featuring Quick-Connect technology, making it easy to change its tips. You can choose from light-, medium-, and heavy-duty work tips when doing so.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 has two 0.9-liter onboard detergent tanks, which allows you to use two different detergents simultaneously. With this, finishing up your task is way faster and easier.
There are rear wheels as well, which makes it relatively easy to move around while cleaning your car. An extra-long 35-foot power cord is also available for you to reach greater lengths.
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #2: Greenworks 1500 PSI
- 1500 PSI with 1.3 GPM ideal for driveways, patios and washing vehicles
- 13 Amp Universal Motor for reliability and high performance
- 35 feet Electric Cable with normal GFCI for portable use
- Adjustable Wand allows for flexibility
- 1 year warranty
The Greenworks 1500 PSI is one of the best pressure washers for cars that features 25- and 40-degree quick connects nozzles. It delivers 1,500 PSI of water pressure at 1.2 gallons per minute (GPM), making it easy to complete your cleaning task in just a few minutes.
With it, you can get rid of the oil stains, heavy mildew stains, mud, and grime in your car easily. It even has a soap applicator, which gives you enough soap supply to clean your car.
The machine comes with multiple connectivity tips, which gives you a lot of flexibility. You can also change the spray tips in order for you to control the water pressure.
When it comes to using the machine, the Greenworks 1500 PSI features a 35-foot long power cord and a 13-amp universal motor. This makes it easy for you to clean your car.
You can use this pressure washer horizontally or vertically, which is a good thing, especially when cleaning hard-to-reach surfaces.
The machine weighs 17.5 pounds. Just keep in mind that the Greenworks 1500 PSI does not have wheels, making it inconvenient to carry around.
Must-Read: Why Do Luxury Cars Break Down So Much?
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #3: Karcher K5 Electric Power Pressure Washer
- Cleaner. Quicker. NOTE: Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps
- 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM electric pressure washer
- Integrated hose reel for easy storage – 25ft high pressure hose
- Vario Power Spray wand – easily adjust spray right from the wand
- Dirtblaster spray wand – tackles the hardest jobs in half the time
The Karcher K5 is a premium electric power pressure washer that is compact. Despite its small size, the Karcher K5 is powerful enough to deliver 2000-PSI at 1.4 GPM, making it really powerful.
With a 500 maximum flow rate and a 25ft high-pressure hose, you are ensured that you will have a faster-flowing stream of water to clean your car.
One of the most notable features of the Karcher K5 is the water-cooled induction motor that prevents it from overheating. This is possible by circulating the water around the motor, which cools down the operating temperature. With it, the machine has a longer lifespan, too, alongside a quieter performance.
The Karcher K5 also has an auto-shutoff action feature, which only works when you are spraying water. This prevents any unnecessary hours of wear and tear on the unit.
It also has two handy cleaning wands: the Dirt Blaster and the Vario Power spray wand. The Dirt Blaster wand increases the pressure when dealing with harder to clean surfaces. On the other hand, the Vario Power spray wand is used to control the pressure just the way you want it.
An onboard, removable detergent tank is also available. You can use this to apply your soap easily. Its adjustable flow dial controls allow you to control the amount of soap to prevent wasting anything.
Finally, it features a built-in, 25ft pressurized hose, making it easy to wind and unwind the hose.
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #4: AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 Electric Pressure Washer
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor...
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20...
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a...
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the...
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Best in class support. Contact us at anytime in Fridley, Minnesota. using the...
The AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 is an electric pressure washer strong enough to clean the toughest dirt on different surfaces. It has a 15 amp motor, which delivers a pressure of 1900 PSI.
According to the manufacturer, this pressure washer can deliver 1.5 GPM of water, giving it a cleaning power of 2850 Cleaning Units. With this, the pump uses 80% less water but produces 40% more power compared to garden hoses.
This machine is portable enough too. It only measures D11.5 x W12.3 x H28.5 and weighs only 27 lbs, making it definitely easy to use or carry around. It even comes with two 7″ wheels, which makes it even easier to move or transfer.
Aside from the machine itself, the package also comes with a wand, a pressure hose, a spray gun, and a soap addition.
Other features of the AR Annovi Reverberi Blue Clean AR383 includes a Total Stop System (TSS) and a trigger lock mechanism. The TSS automatically turns off the pressure washer once you remove your hand from the trigger. This is helpful in prolonging the lifespan of the machine.
The trigger lock mechanism is a great safety pressure, which prevents any untoward accident from happening.
Must-Read: Why Do Luxury Cars Have Big Engines?
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #5: Greenworks GPW1950 Pressure Washer
- Heavy duty 13 Amp induction motor will strip, brighten and clean your surfaces back to new
- 1950PSI and 1.2GPM makes removing stains effortless. Spray Gun Nozzle: Quick Connect
- 25 ft. high pressure hose and 35 ft. electric cable allow you to reach a larger
- Dual built in soap tanks, 0, 25, 40 degree nozzle tips, wand and low pressure foam sprayer included
- Compact design with wheels, hose reel and cable holder for easy storage and transportation
The Greenworks GPW1950 is one of the best pressure washers for cars with a powerful 1950 PSI pump. It is powered by a 13-amp motor, giving it enough versatility in cleaning different surfaces.
This machine can deliver up to 1.2 GPM of water, equivalent to a cleaning power of 2340 Cleaning Units.
Since it’s an electric pressure washer, using it is as easy as pressing the ON/OFF switch. You can use the machine straight away with its 35 ft GFCI cord.
The Greenworks GPW1950 has a hand truck design. You can fold its handles to increase mobility and make it more convenient at the same time.
Furthermore, the pump only measures D18.5 x W12 x H21.1 and weighs 46 lbs, which means that you can easily carry it around. It also has two additional wheels, making it even more portable.
There’s also a dual soap tank system. With it, you can use two different types of soaps at the same time to make cleaning easier for you. In here, the soap automatically combines with the water once the soap nozzle is attached.
It also comes with a 25 ft high-pressure hose, giving you the flexibility to move around your car. There is also a convenient hose reel, which helps in extending the lifespan of the machine.
Other features of this pump include an onboard storage area, a trigger lock mechanism, and some useful accessories.
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #6: Ivation Small Electric Pressure Washer
- Incredible Cleaning Power Generated by the 1800 Watt/14.5 amp Motor Outputs a Whopping 1.8 GPM and...
- 5 Interchangeable High and Low Pressure Nozzles Wash Various Surfaces (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and...
- Easy-to-Use System Requires Just 30-Second Setup w/Three Simple Attachments, The Unique Copper...
- Power Washer Features Safety Automatic Total Stop System (TSS), Optional Self Suction, & Soap...
- Ideal Pressure Cleaning Solution for all Types of Vehicles, Cars, SUV’s, ATV’s, Boats, RVs, and...
Weighing only 15 pounds, the Ivation Small Electric Pressure Washer is one of the best pressure washers for cars in three different models. What makes these models different is their PSI rating and water flow.
The machine features a one-of-a-kind unique spray wand that is fully adjustable. This allows you to control the pressure and flow rate in the nozzles.
You can do this by simply turning on the controls on the wand. With it, you can jump from one spray type to another.
This machine delivers a water flow of 1.32 GPM and has a PSI rating of 1520.
It also comes with a Total Stop System or TSS, which automatically shuts down the machine when not triggered. This is great in keeping everyone safe, especially the kids.
What is even more impressive is that it does not require you to change the nozzle since you can just adjust the spray wand.
Other features of this pump include an onboard storage area, a trigger lock mechanism, and some useful accessories.
Must-Read: 11 reasons why luxury cars get bad mileage
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #7: Westinghouse WPX2700
- Product 1: 2700 PSI and 2. 3 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks,...
- Product 1: Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With...
- Product 1: Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with...
- Product 1: Tough Steel Frame Construction With 12″ High Profile, Never-Flat Wheels Provide Easy...
- Product 2: The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Delivers professional level cleaning over an area...
The Westinghouse WPX2700 is a gas-powered pressure washer powered by a 212 cc engine. It has an aluminum axial cam pump that delivers 2700 PSI, 45 times higher than the pressure from a standard garden hose. The machine is also capable of up to 2.3 GPM.
Since it is gas-powered, the Westinghouse WPX2700 comes with a tank that can hold up to 0.9 gallons of gasoline, which can last for quite a while.
It has a hand truck design, which makes it very mobile. The machine weighs 63 lbs and measures L21 x W19.5 x H39 in, which means that the Westinghouse WPX2700 is slightly large and heavy.
There is also a sturdy steel tubing frame, which makes it more durable. Two 12″ never-flat wheels are also available to maneuver and manipulate it easily.
Westinghouse WPX2700’s soap storage can hold up to a 0.5 gal. It doesn’t have a soap dilution mechanism, which means you have to dilute the detergent first before putting it. The detergent will automatically mix with the water once the nozzle is attached.
The Westinghouse WPX2700 comes with four different nozzles, which you can use for various purposes.
Finally, the Westinghouse WPX2700 also has different accessories, including a trigger lock mechanism, a thermal relief valve, and onboard storage.
Must-Read: The Best Amps Under 1000 For A Rockin’ 2021
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #8: Worx WG629 Pressure Washer
- [PORTABLE POWER WASHER] The first truly portable power cleaner that lets you easily and quickly...
- [5X MORE PRESSURE THAN A HOSE] Delivers 320 psi of mean, green, cleaning streams; While minimizing...
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools,...
- [DRAW WATER FROM ANYWHERE] Attaches to a typical garden hose or draws water from any fresh water...
- [2-SPEEDS] Go HI or LO: HI for when your vehicle or deck is really dirty—LO for lighter cleaning...
Worx WG629 Pressure Washer is a relatively light and portable pressure washer that offers the same cleaning capacity as the bigger ones.
This incredible pressure washer is cordless, making it really convenient to bring with you anywhere and clean your car whenever needed. It effectively removes dirt and grime off your car’s surface, giving your car a cleaner look.
In addition, the Worx WG629 Pressure Washer comes with five spray angles. Each of the nozzles are into its single variable nozzle. What is even better is that you can connect these nozzles to your garden hose.
A separate soap dispenser is available too. This makes it more convenient for you to clean your car, since you don’t have to dispense soap manually.
Must-Read: Why do luxury cars have rear-wheel drives?
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #9: Ryobi RY803111 Pressure Washer
One of the best pressure washers for cars that is available today is the Ryobi RY803111. The machine delivers enough pressure at 3,200 PSI. With it, you’ll be able to clean your car easily and conveniently.
Specifically, this amazing pressure washer offers everything you would need in a pressure washer when cleaning your car or even your house.
It comes with four different tips for different purposes.
The Ryobi RY803111 is not exactly light and portable. But you can easily move it around since it comes with big, sturdy wheels and handles. This pressure is gas powered, which means that you can bring it anywhere with you.
Finally, it comes with a rechargeable electric starter, so basically, you just have to press the start and you can start cleaning already.
Must-Read: 15 Pros and Cons of Heavier Cars
Best Pressure Washers for Cars #10: WEN PW31 Gas Pressure Washer
- Powerful 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute; For general use (above 40° F),...
- Includes five quick connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap
- Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit. Gun to Lance...
- 12 inch wheels move effortlessly throughout a variety of tough terrains
- Includes a 30-foot reinforced hose, an onboard soap tank, a quick-connect spray gun, and a two-year...
The WEN PW31 is a gas-powered pressure washer that is more affordable than other brands. It comes with a 208 cc engine which produces 3,100 PSI. This makes the machine powerful enough to eliminate stubborn dirt and stain.
It also comes with five different tips, delivering different levels of pressure. It has a built-in storage and an onboard soap tank as well. A soap dispenser is also available.
The pressure washer has big wheels, making it easy to move around. There is also a 30-foot hose, so you don’t have to move it every now and then when spraying around your car.
Must-Read: Do All Luxury Cars Come With Tinted Windows?
There are endless reasons why you should keep your car clean at all times. First and foremost, having a clean car will help you stay calm while on the road. A clean car will take you to beautiful places, too. And there’s no better way than cleaning your car than using a pressure washer to get rid of stubborn stains.
What is a good PSI for a pressure washer?
The ideal PSI of a pressure washer is something between 1300 to 2400 PSI. But of course, you should consider the type of pressure washer to know the right pressure you need.
What are the things that I should consider when buying a pressure washer?
When buying a pressure washer, you should consider the following:
- Hose length
- Detergent tank